• C++ Programming for Financial Engineering
    Highly recommended by thousands of MFE students. Covers essential C++ topics with applications to financial engineering. Learn more Join!
    Python for Finance with Intro to Data Science
    Gain practical understanding of Python to read, understand, and write professional Python code for your first day on the job. Learn more Join!
    An Intuition-Based Options Primer for FE
    Ideal for entry level positions interviews and graduate studies, specializing in options trading arbitrage and options valuation models. Learn more Join!

The Master Happy Birthday thread

JIMMY, HAPPY BIRTHDAY to the PHOENIX!!!!!

We met by coincidence when invited by Dan to sit in a class three years ago…. I am very proud to consider myself your friend ever since and hope our association lasts forever!!!

Now, I know you don’t drink much so forget the flaming 151 proof liquor ………. you can get the same affect by sipping endless bottles of good red wine, so go to it!!

THE SAGE
=D>

Happy birthday Jimmy, and best of luck with your life's endeavor!

Happy Birthday Bill!

It has been a pleasure knowing you.

Cheers.

wow, look who is also aging! :D dude, duh, for sure, seriously... Let's see... how should we celebrate it....

Happy Birthday!!!!!!

I will buy you a Long Island Iced Tea before the class tonight :cheers: :drinkers: :birthday:

Happy birthday Billy. Enjoy celebrating it in your people's favorite manner.

Billy, happy birthday pal. I'd give you birthday "bumps " but with all the weight-lifting you're doing I'm afraid you might kick my butt :). Health and Happiness and lots of luck!!!

Hey everyone, thanks so much! You all rule! I will pass on the birthday bumps, though, and the LI Iced Tea sounds great...but we'll have to wait until after class. I have enough trouble staying awake when I am sober! :thumbsup:

Thanks to everyone posting birthday wishes and to everyone who came out to the Grand Saloon on Thursday night and to dinner afterwards! It was a really festive time. Makes growing old seem like a good thing as it means more fun birthdays! =D>

Thanks to everyone posting birthday wishes and to everyone who came out to the Grand Saloon on Thursday night and to dinner afterwards! It was a really festive time. Makes growing old seem like a good thing as it means more fun birthdays! =D>

Bill, we are like great wine, we get better with age... keep that in mind. :smt030

Back