• C++ Programming for Financial Engineering
    Highly recommended by thousands of MFE students. Covers essential C++ topics with applications to financial engineering. Learn more Join!
    Python for Finance with Intro to Data Science
    Gain practical understanding of Python to read, understand, and write professional Python code for your first day on the job. Learn more Join!
    An Intuition-Based Options Primer for FE
    Ideal for entry level positions interviews and graduate studies, specializing in options trading arbitrage and options valuation models. Learn more Join!

The Master Happy Birthday thread

あきのーさん、 おたんじょうび  おめでとう。 =D>=D>=D>=D>=D>

Thank you very much, guys!

Dima, thanks for your advice :)
So, who will give me a nice present?? Woody or Vadim?

Hi Akino. I'm sorry, but since I lost that money to Vadim in poker, I cannot buy you that iPhone you wanted.
Thanks for confirming my fear of Russian poker players. Vadim can't hide his blush and still won all your money ? Whatever happens to poker face ?
Vadim either has mastered the art of poker face or Woody's poker skills just *****.
I'm glad didn't partake in the poker game at Hien's. I would had lost my lunch money to Vadim for the next few months.

Akino,
I think you have a good chance getting that iPhone from Vadim.

Happy Birthday, Dmytro!!!

Have a good weekend and cherish the golden 30:):drinkers::band::rock::cheers:

Happy Birthday, Dmytro!!! May you and Yulia have a GREAT year, and enjoy the new life that awaits both of you!!!

:band::dance::dance::band:

Happy birthday to you!!! may u have a great year ahead and all your good wishes come true..:):dance:

happy birthday!!!!!! :dance: :birthday: :dance:

Happy birthday, Dmitro!!!
I wish you and your family health and happiness.

The car is a present for you, along with Buratino and Chipolino. :D

View attachment 1394

Attachments

• HappyBirthday.jpg
    HappyBirthday.jpg
    73.8 KB · Views: 11
Back