• C++ Programming for Financial Engineering
    Highly recommended by thousands of MFE students. Covers essential C++ topics with applications to financial engineering. Learn more Join!
    Python for Finance with Intro to Data Science
    Gain practical understanding of Python to read, understand, and write professional Python code for your first day on the job. Learn more Join!
    An Intuition-Based Options Primer for FE
    Ideal for entry level positions interviews and graduate studies, specializing in options trading arbitrage and options valuation models. Learn more Join!

UW CFRM Online

Hello everybody,

I'm 34 year old and Im planning to apply to UW CFRM Online (I live in canada, Im from Morocco). I want some help about my application: My academic formations and
experience are:

I had a Computer engineering bachelor from top Grand ecole in Morocco (duration of 5 years in Morocco) My Grade is 13/20 (Gpa 3.5)
i had a msc in mathematics from Sorbonne university Paris (Advanced probabilities, Langevin dynamics, finite element, PDE, Stochastic calculus, etc) My grade is 14.5/20 GPA=3.7
i had a msc in mathematics from Franche-Comte university France (PDE, advanced PDE, Functional analysis, master thesis) My Grade is 16.2/20 GPA=3.9
i had a msc in mathematics from Aix-marseille university (PDE, Numerical Pde, Statitsitcs, Kinetic equations, Stochastic Calculus,master thesis) My Grade is 16/20 GPA=3.9

My experience is 9 years as a computer engineer mostly coding with Java/Jee.

Ielts 6.5 (My principal languages are Arabic and French). I had a great listening and reading english but i lack practice for the writing and speaking part)

Do i have any chances to get accepted or its difficult.

Any help is appreciated, thank you

no it's mostly a cash grab you should be fine
thank you for your reply, i don't know a lot about mathematical finance masters, My background is theoretical mathematics and computer science, recently i moved to Canada and i want to know if UW CFRM master (cheapest fee ) can help me to get a job in banking or insurance companies in Canada.

Your mathematics looks superb, Paris!

Can you program in C++ and hands-on with the above topics?

Did you do finite difference (FDM), or mostly FEM?

Last edited:
Your mathematics looks superb, Paris!

Can you program in C++ and hands-on with the above topics?

Did you do finite difference (FDM), or mostly FEM?
Yes i can code C/C++, Java, Matlab, i am computer engineer, i did FEM, FDM and finite volume method in four courses on stochastics and elliptic , hyperbolic ,parabolic equations and Hamilton Jacobi problems

Last edited:
you think my cursus can be accepted for an admission to a financial mathematics master

Back