What books are you currently reading?

MBA-Trader

bigbadwolf

Great book indeed!!
He might be the next Greek Minister of Finance, also.
Yes indeed. The next few days, the next few weeks, are going to very interesting for the EU. Will Greece stay in the EMU or will it go? If it stays, what concessions will the Germans (er, the other EMU members) make?

By the way, the link to the book review does not work any more.

Ian Kaplan

Yes indeed. The next few days, the next few weeks, are going to very interesting for the EU. Will Greece stay in the EMU or will it go? If it stays, what concessions will the Germans (er, the other EMU members) make?

By the way, the link to the book review does not work any more.
Its too bad that all of this authors books are fantastically expensive. If I'm going to buy a book that expensive, I'll spend the money on a book that might help me make money.

bigbadwolf

http://www.amazon.com/Modern-Political-Economics-Making-Post-2008/dp/0415428882/ref=sr_1_4?s=books&ie=UTF8&qid=1422316370&sr=1-4&keywords=varoufakis

This is supposed to be the same book as " The Global Minotaur", only more technical (and more expensive, it's not a best-seller). I have not read it yet, but the nice thing with Varoufakis is that even his textbooks are enjoyable and easy to follow.
I'll have to order a copy for myself. Definitely looks worth reading.

Philip_Mitterrand

The Act of Creation- Arthur Koestler.
It is a study of the processes of discovery, invention, imagination and creativity in humour, science...