• C++ Programming for Financial Engineering
    Highly recommended by thousands of MFE students. Covers essential C++ topics with applications to financial engineering. Learn more Join!
    Python for Finance with Intro to Data Science
    Gain practical understanding of Python to read, understand, and write professional Python code for your first day on the job. Learn more Join!
    An Intuition-Based Options Primer for FE
    Ideal for entry level positions interviews and graduate studies, specializing in options trading arbitrage and options valuation models. Learn more Join!

What sports do quant play and what beers do quant drink?

Madden 13 is good too. If anyone has Ps3 and wants to get pwned in CoD...madden 12 or 13...uncharted...ncaa football 13.. add me. ID: yourwifesname

I might take you up on this after finals.

I'm enjoying the new physics engine in Madden.

Finally, I non quanty thread. A tea drinker here (quit coffee last year). Kung-fu (7 years) and running/jogging all over NYC.

Does doing serious workout and being UFC fan count as being involved in sports? Occasional Jack Daniels fills all my need.

haha i try to be as active as i can but i end up static in front of my screen. best beers are the Belgian ones!

play soccer every day, played professionally and in college too.
in terms of drinking, i like fernet with coke.

I'm partial to the beer Olympics on Fridays. ;)
Though not a quant, I golf, sail and used to do a lot of Judo. Much less of all since starting working. Beers are good as long as they don't have the word light in it, though I prefer a good single malt.

I'm partial to the beer Olympics on Fridays. ;)
Though not a quant, I golf, sail and used to do a lot of Judo. Much less of all since starting working. Beers are good as long as they don't have the word light in it, though I prefer a good single malt.

Great sprort is judo.
I do some judo these days. In the 80's my trainer was the legendary Willem Ruska from Amsterdam who won _two_ gold medals (open, heavyweight) at the Munich Olympics 1972.

Nowadays I do jiu-jitsu which is possible for all age groups :)

Back