• C++ Programming for Financial Engineering
    Highly recommended by thousands of MFE students. Covers essential C++ topics with applications to financial engineering. Learn more Join!
    Python for Finance with Intro to Data Science
    Gain practical understanding of Python to read, understand, and write professional Python code for your first day on the job. Learn more Join!
    An Intuition-Based Options Primer for FE
    Ideal for entry level positions interviews and graduate studies, specializing in options trading arbitrage and options valuation models. Learn more Join!

Which programs should I apply to now?

Sorry, I didn't understand your question.
if you go to an interview and they asked the same question I did and your answer is that, the interview will stop right there.

if you go to an interview and they asked the same question I did and your answer is that, the interview will stop right there.

I know what the Sharpe Ratio is. I was just a bit confused because I have never really used it. It is difficult for me to calculate the sharpe ratio because I have not tracked the historical price fluctuations in my portfolio.

Regarding P&L: Over the past 3 years I have invested approximately 30,000$ and my profits have been 12,000$. The Cagr of 33.24% is based on the XIRR calculated for actual cash flows.

Back