• C++ Programming for Financial Engineering
    Highly recommended by thousands of MFE students. Covers essential C++ topics with applications to financial engineering. Learn more Join!
    Python for Finance with Intro to Data Science
    Gain practical understanding of Python to read, understand, and write professional Python code for your first day on the job. Learn more Join!
    An Intuition-Based Options Primer for FE
    Ideal for entry level positions interviews and graduate studies, specializing in options trading arbitrage and options valuation models. Learn more Join!

Young Billionaire on Forbes

So many interesting stories :) It is time to think about having own company :)

So many interesting stories :) It is time to think about having own company :)

Yeap, having your own gig is the best thing... but you need some capital to start with and to support yourself at the beginning.

Yeap, having your own gig is the best thing... but you need some capital to start with and to support yourself at the beginning.

Based on my personal experience, I'd define the "beginning" as about FIVE years!!
Keep your expectations and expenses low at the "beginning" and you will love every day after that...;)

By the way. If you had your own hedge fund, how much money would you like to manage? $10 Million, $100 Million, $1 Billion, $10 Billion or more? :)
I think big numbers are difficult to handle.

I'd like a nice round $1B number....... keep in mind most large funds use multiple strategies and asset classes to dampen equity volatility, so it's more like running a number of $250 million funds.

Passion

I think it is about passion that drives the wealth growth.

I'd like a nice round $1B number....... keep in mind most large funds use multiple strategies and asset classes to dampen equity volatility, so it's more like running a number of $250 million funds.

Back