• C++ Programming for Financial Engineering
    Highly recommended by thousands of MFE students. Covers essential C++ topics with applications to financial engineering. Learn more Join!
    Python for Finance with Intro to Data Science
    Gain practical understanding of Python to read, understand, and write professional Python code for your first day on the job. Learn more Join!
    An Intuition-Based Options Primer for FE
    Ideal for entry level positions interviews and graduate studies, specializing in options trading arbitrage and options valuation models. Learn more Join!

C++ online certificate for MFE applicants

Is there any discount available for Indians($1450 = 72000 INR approx, is way too much for an average Indian)?
Hi Kiran,
Thank you for your interest in our course. Unfortunately, there isn't a discount for students of specific nationality as the cost is set by Baruch College. It costs the same for other pre-MFE courses offered by them.
See http://mfe.baruch.cuny.edu/pre-mfe-program/

Hi! Is it possible to pass the course on Mac?
Yes, it's possible but from my experience, it's more trouble than worth.
We have a couple students using Mac and they run into problems due to many problem (OS, compiler, IDE specific). At the end, they use VM, Parallel to put Win/VS2010 on Mac.
So I would suggest using Win natively or via VM from the beginning.

Yes, it's possible but from my experience, it's more trouble than worth.
We have a couple students using Mac and they run into problems due to many problem (OS, compiler, IDE specific). At the end, they use VM, Parallel to put Win/VS2010 on Mac.
So I would suggest using Win natively or via VM from the beginning.

Just download VS2010 Express for free and avoid tears?

And my Excel code is not supported on Mac.

hth

Daniel

Ok, thanks!

To help people in the waiting list better prepared for our course, we have made access to the Level 1 and Level 2 forums available to anyone with an account on Quantnet. This will give the students full access to our video lectures, reading materials, discussion forum.

You will see a new section called CLASSROOM where you can begin in Level 1.
After you pass Quiz 1, you will gain access to Level 2.

Please feel free to contact me with any question.

Please watch this topic with email notification. I'll have something for you very soon.
Hi Andy,

You mentation the C Language course comes with three levels. How long is the each level course ? About the tuition, it will cost $1450 dollars for three levels or just for each level ? Also, may I have the syllabus for C language course ?

Thanks for your patience ,

Best,

Corrine

Hi Andy,

I have just finished the entire course, and first I want to thank you for providing this tremendously wonderful C++ learning experience.

Secondly, I know this must have been asked for a million times, but what is the mailing method for the certificate? Via regular mail or expressed courier? Thank you so much

Back