• C++ Programming for Financial Engineering
    Highly recommended by thousands of MFE students. Covers essential C++ topics with applications to financial engineering. Learn more Join!
    Python for Finance with Intro to Data Science
    Gain practical understanding of Python to read, understand, and write professional Python code for your first day on the job. Learn more Join!
    An Intuition-Based Options Primer for FE
    Ideal for entry level positions interviews and graduate studies, specializing in options trading arbitrage and options valuation models. Learn more Join!

C++ online certificate for MFE applicants

What happened to the bunnies? :(
Can you test the bunnies on your iPad again? In fact, you should be able to use the playlist to play all 4 clips. Mutian Yang said it works for him.
It works on my Android phone perfectly though I don't expect anyone would study on their phones. It would kill their data plan and battery pretty soon.

The bunnies and the other trailer are working but the two C++ files are not

The video could not be loaded, either because the server or network failed or because the format is not supported:

Im running Ubuntu/Chromium on my laptop.

Tapatalk does not support any of the videos, however I could access them through the safari browser

Hi Andy,
You mentioned that registration for the course will be starting in the first week of September, so that means as soon as next Thursday (sept 1) and Friday (sept 2) right? Thanks

Hi Andy,

I am from Rio de Janeiro and do have a computer science degree in Brazil. I am now investing in Financial Engineer knowledge and about to do a Masters in Finance. I am really interested in your course and would like to know if you will issue course´s certificate also to foreign students.

Regarding payment, are you planning to have it in one payment only or it may be possible do have it monthly during, for example, the minimum time span of the course, 2 or 3 months or in other words, 2 or 3 installments? Sorry to ask about this but it may be rather difficult to pay more than USD 1,000.00 at once for us in Brazil.

I am really looking forward to your course! Newsletter subscribed and waiting for more info.

CMCF.

This course sounds great. I am planning on applying for programs starting next fall and have been looking for a good way to learn C++ programming. I just signed up for the newsletter to make sure I know when registration is.

Hi Andy,

let me a silly question:

could we download the videos so we could follow the classes offline?

I realized that downloading the videos at work, or at starbucks is very convience for me, so I can follow the class at home

Thanks

could we download the videos so we could follow the classes offline?
We will look to offer the direct downloads at some point. I know it could make for more some convenient study during commute or when without the internet.

On another note, I just browse through all the pages in this discussion and count 35 people who expressed interest in signing up for the course. And that is not taking into account other MFE applicants who will learn about this when we announce the course.

On another note, I just browse through all the pages in this discussion and count 35 people who expressed interest in signing up for the course. And that is not taking into account other MFE applicants who will learn about this when we announce the course.

Is the number good or bad compared to your expectations?

Is the number good or bad compared to your expectations?
It is certainly much more than the available slots we can offer in the first intake.
The most important question to me is how well we meet the expectation of our students. Regardless of the numbers, providing an affordable, high quality C++ programming course with a productive learning experience is #1 priority to me.

How will you determine who will get to participate in the first intake?

It is certainly much more than the available slots we can offer in the first intake.
The most important question to me is how well we meet the expectation of our students. Regardless of the numbers, providing an affordable, high quality C++ programming course with a productive learning experience is #1 priority to me.
So how are you going to decide which guys get to register first given that there are seats left after near future MFE applicants?

Back