• C++ Programming for Financial Engineering
    Highly recommended by thousands of MFE students. Covers essential C++ topics with applications to financial engineering. Learn more Join!
    Python for Finance with Intro to Data Science
    Gain practical understanding of Python to read, understand, and write professional Python code for your first day on the job. Learn more Join!
    An Intuition-Based Options Primer for FE
    Ideal for entry level positions interviews and graduate studies, specializing in options trading arbitrage and options valuation models. Learn more Join!

CMU MSCF CMU 2014 Fall R1 Interview

Any Update on round 2 interviews, going by the above post it seems they already have sent invites, I received nothing and that saddens me a bit :(

For the information of future applicants:

The interview was non-technical and fairly casual. I come from a non-finance background (BS/MS in math) so he asked me "Why are you here?" once my motivations for entering the program were clear he said that I "made my case" and the conversation seemed to switch to chit-chat mode. I got the impression that once my motivations were established that I was deemed acceptable, and then he just wanted to give me information about the program. I left with the expectation that I would be accepted, but I can't be sure until the 31st!
@cab do you have any idea if the round 2 interviews have started, I dint receive any mail till now n the results for round 2 would be out on 1st april , should i consider mine to be a reject??

Back