• C++ Programming for Financial Engineering
    Highly recommended by thousands of MFE students. Covers essential C++ topics with applications to financial engineering. Learn more Join!
    Python for Finance with Intro to Data Science
    Gain practical understanding of Python to read, understand, and write professional Python code for your first day on the job. Learn more Join!
    An Intuition-Based Options Primer for FE
    Ideal for entry level positions interviews and graduate studies, specializing in options trading arbitrage and options valuation models. Learn more Join!

Columbia MFE Columbia MFE interview invite?

I'm waiting for Columbia as well, I had a week delay after submitting my application for my GRE scores to be delivered so my application was not marked complete for review until a bit later. Hoping to get some information soon!

My case is similar to that of Niq W. 2/3 recommendations were submitted almost 2 weeks (still < 2 weeks) post their deadline.

Anyone here who's gotten an interview call in spite of some delay with their application?

@Phil_L : Do you know any of your batch mate/senior/junior who was admitted in spite of such delay with his application?

Thanks! Eager to hear from you! :)

My case is similar to that of Niq W. 2/3 recommendations were submitted almost 2 weeks (still < 2 weeks) post their deadline.

Anyone here who's gotten an interview call in spite of some delay with their application?

@Phil_L : Do you know any of your batch mate/senior/junior who was admitted in spite of such delay with his application?

Unfortunately, I dont. Sorry

I had a delay getting 1 of my recos on time. It was submitted a week after the deadline and I have received an interview call. Don't think it should be a problem unless it was delayed a lot. :)

Anybody have any leads on what the admission status is for anyone?!

Is it just me, or does there seem to be a sudden slump?

No, you are not alone... Even I feel there seems to be a standstill in decision-making somehow. :/

I had a delay getting 1 of my recos on time. It was submitted a week after the deadline and I have received an interview call. Don't think it should be a problem unless it was delayed a lot. :)

Great! Thanks, Gaurav! :)
Hoping to hear from them soon then..

I just visited the admission office in person, but got nothing...:(:(

soooooo anxious.

what did they say?? Any clues??
Do you know if they are still sending out invitations?
Does anyone know till when can one expect that a interview call might come

They didn't allow me to check my status. They said they are still in the interview process and haven't sent out all invitations. They will continue that until all seats are occupied. All decisions will be made by early March, but they don't know when the interview process will end, because they would interview more applicants if some admitted candidates reject their offers.

Interviews have to be still going on. I had my interview yesterday and was granted admission last night. They only give 9 days to respond which makes sense as to them not finishing interviews until all seats are filled.

Interviews have to be still going on. I had my interview yesterday and was granted admission last night. They only give 9 days to respond which makes sense as to them not finishing interviews until all seats are filled.
Congratulations! Could you please update on the tracker?

So do you decide to go?

Back