• C++ Programming for Financial Engineering
    Highly recommended by thousands of MFE students. Covers essential C++ topics with applications to financial engineering. Learn more Join!
    Python for Finance with Intro to Data Science
    Gain practical understanding of Python to read, understand, and write professional Python code for your first day on the job. Learn more Join!
    An Intuition-Based Options Primer for FE
    Ideal for entry level positions interviews and graduate studies, specializing in options trading arbitrage and options valuation models. Learn more Join!

How did you know about Quantnet

Don't be fooled, Michelle. We have plenty of undesirables...
Of course, I mean relatively compared to other forums. I can live with the undesirables here ;)
I think the support and friendliness of the staff are a big plus.

Google search: "Careers in math."

Clicked a link for "financial mathematics."

Clicked a link to a wikipedia definition.

Found the term financial engineering.

New goole search: "financial engineering."

QuantNet across the board.

Hi
I get to know from my friend who works with Morgan Stanley.
I m doing my mba in capital markets.In coming years i like to work in field of derivatives.
I need a small help, I m doing a case from (2006 financial engineering competition, Xinhua Development Company)
I need ur suggestion that how to decide pricing & structure for the case. If u have any reading material or similar case solved plz send me on my email.

Regards
Manu Sharma

I think the program rankings helped direct a lot of attention to the site, especially for people just starting to look into the career. I decided to become a member, however, to use the tracker. I think its a really neat and useful feature.

Google. Came across the website and the field by a complete accident :|
Happy that I did :)

Back