• C++ Programming for Financial Engineering
    Highly recommended by thousands of MFE students. Covers essential C++ topics with applications to financial engineering. Learn more Join!
    Python for Finance with Intro to Data Science
    Gain practical understanding of Python to read, understand, and write professional Python code for your first day on the job. Learn more Join!
    An Intuition-Based Options Primer for FE
    Ideal for entry level positions interviews and graduate studies, specializing in options trading arbitrage and options valuation models. Learn more Join!

I want to publish a small essay, where to?

My approach to prove existing theorem looks simple but is relatively new.

It contains one page or two, and few references.

Do you know some journals that accept such paper?

Hello everyone here! I have been following the forum for a while and finally decided to join. The discussions are really interesting and comprehensive. So I am glad I'm joining with response.

quotes, I conducted a similar effort when I wrote a small research paper about the importance of copula simulations in financial instruments pricing on my MBA. I was able to approach an university professor already having a path for releases. Im assuming you dont hold a doctoral because it'll be easier to find your papers accepted in case you do. So my suggestion to you would be to first(before you make any "external" efforts) too first find a professor at a university you are studding at (or have graduated from) and ensure him/her in the importance of the work done. He/She might already have a canal for publishing. This worked for me and I got my MBA research published named "Copula simulations applied in pricing theories".

Hi Tobi,

I have already graduated from MSF in another country. I don't know if I could contact my professor with a discussion.
Besides, I don't want to tell anyone other than the committee of a journal about my finding.
This is the major issue between me and my professor.

Back