• C++ Programming for Financial Engineering
    Highly recommended by thousands of MFE students. Covers essential C++ topics with applications to financial engineering. Learn more Join!
    Python for Finance with Intro to Data Science
    Gain practical understanding of Python to read, understand, and write professional Python code for your first day on the job. Learn more Join!
    An Intuition-Based Options Primer for FE
    Ideal for entry level positions interviews and graduate studies, specializing in options trading arbitrage and options valuation models. Learn more Join!

Looking for a financial engineer for an interview

Hi, first of all thanks for taking the time to read this thread.

As i mentionned in the title i'm looking for a financial engineer to do an interview about their job. I'm currently in a IT bachelor degree in France and the administration have left us with a "professional project" where we need to interview of a profesionnal working in the topic we were given. So i need to do an interview about the job of "Financial engineer" and i didn't knew any so i looked up for a forum on the internet and here i am.

The interview should be 10min long and over a facecam conference but i can also go textuals intw.

Thanks for all and if you can help me please let me know and thanks again for your time.

PS : if you have any tips about wehere can i find a financial engineer willing to answer my questions i take it too.

Back