• C++ Programming for Financial Engineering
    Highly recommended by thousands of MFE students. Covers essential C++ topics with applications to financial engineering. Learn more Join!
    Python for Finance with Intro to Data Science
    Gain practical understanding of Python to read, understand, and write professional Python code for your first day on the job. Learn more Join!
    An Intuition-Based Options Primer for FE
    Ideal for entry level positions interviews and graduate studies, specializing in options trading arbitrage and options valuation models. Learn more Join!

NYC Drinks - QuantNet meet up?

I thought pictures were supposed to be taken BEFORE the first round ;)

I had my new camera with me, but decided not to take pictures :)

Great time! I hope it can grow to a quarterly meet up first, and then a monthly one.

Thanks to Andy for organizing this!

I would love to play some, especially if you can get Dan to play, but he keeps running away every time I challenge him! :( (very unsatisfying!)

Nice seeing you all yesterday... lots of fun:)

See you at the next event soon...

Definitely an amazing time. Andy definitely kept his word about buying people drinks. I think for 30 mins it was literally an open bar.
Thanks for the food too!

Looking forward to the next event! MFE program Table Tennis tournament hopefully!

I'm in for chess tournament. Can we wait until May-June for it though?

Thanks again for the notebook and yes I still have it. I made good use of it last night.

got lost in some woods and desperately needed something to start a fire with? :)
I hope he didn't mean "I made good use of it all last night". In any case, if burning it away to keep you warm and get you home, it's already worth more than the papers they were printed all. Please contact my writers for the upcoming article "How going to Quantnet meetup saved my life and ultimately my quant career".

Back