• C++ Programming for Financial Engineering
    Highly recommended by thousands of MFE students. Covers essential C++ topics with applications to financial engineering. Learn more Join!
    Python for Finance with Intro to Data Science
    Gain practical understanding of Python to read, understand, and write professional Python code for your first day on the job. Learn more Join!
    An Intuition-Based Options Primer for FE
    Ideal for entry level positions interviews and graduate studies, specializing in options trading arbitrage and options valuation models. Learn more Join!

The Master Happy Birthday thread

Ok, so, I haven't QuantNet'ed in the past few days. Happy Birthday.

VladimirBunicu, happy birthday!

Happy birthday, Vlad! Best wishes ....:D (have to verify that it's the Vlad that short for Vladimir, who has 8 puppies to send out, and who likes the garlic chicken in Congee Village)

(Thank you so much for the fruit crepe...very sweet, and I think Billy already helped me to finish it after I left :)

HAHAHA, the only Vlad I know says his birthday is not Today.

Happy Birthday Vladimir!!!

HAHAHA, the only Vlad I know says his birthday is not Today.

Happy Birthday Vladimir!!!

:-k According to Andy's database, our Vladimir should be born May 12 years ago.

(BTW, anyone has Blessing's email at work....I need it ASAP. Sorry, Vlad, happy birthday, again :))

I have to take all your wishes and pass them to VladimirBunicu . Thank you for making me the messenger. Today is my bday if I get some stuff to "compile" at work. In any case, what worries me is that you may have told him stuff that was intended for me. Vladimir, let me know if you dated someone that called you by my name :) . Happy Birthday Vladimir .

Happy birthday, Vladimir!!! And good luck in the near future at the final exams :)

Thank you guys! Intentionally or not, I have received twice the number of congrats :) Even if I pass 40% to Vlad, I will still end up with positive P&L :)
In any case, what worries me is that you may have told him stuff that was intended for me. Vladimir, let me know if you dated someone that called you by my name :) . Happy Birthday Vladimir .
Oops, apparently I did:-ssIn our days the girls amaze me with their indifference ;)

Back