• C++ Programming for Financial Engineering
    Highly recommended by thousands of MFE students. Covers essential C++ topics with applications to financial engineering. Learn more Join!
    Python for Finance with Intro to Data Science
    Gain practical understanding of Python to read, understand, and write professional Python code for your first day on the job. Learn more Join!
    An Intuition-Based Options Primer for FE
    Ideal for entry level positions interviews and graduate studies, specializing in options trading arbitrage and options valuation models. Learn more Join!

The Master Happy Birthday thread

Hi Bridgett. Have a great day. See you in three weeks with probability=1.

Happy, Happy, Happy Birthday, Bridgett!!!!

:rock::band::birthday::smt113:band:

Hi guys and gals, thank you all so much -- my day has been great because of your wonderful wishes!! :D

Madam President Happy Birthday! :tiphat:
What's your wish? How about continue to be our beloeved Madam President one more year? :dance: :dance: :dance: :prayer: :prayer: :prayer: :prayer:

happy birthday,dude......

what a pity is in this entering class has only two students from Nanjing University, not previously three.

Um, BTW, can anybody tell me what I need to bring to school for my first class today? Is laptop necessary for the class? Thanks. :)

Happy Birthday, Frank! Looking forward to meeting you in person, and working with you!

Back