• C++ Programming for Financial Engineering
    Highly recommended by thousands of MFE students. Covers essential C++ topics with applications to financial engineering. Learn more Join!
    Python for Finance with Intro to Data Science
    Gain practical understanding of Python to read, understand, and write professional Python code for your first day on the job. Learn more Join!
    An Intuition-Based Options Primer for FE
    Ideal for entry level positions interviews and graduate studies, specializing in options trading arbitrage and options valuation models. Learn more Join!

Chicago MSFM Uchicago MSFM 2024

My checklist just went from 2 checklist to 1. Not sure what's happening.. *fingers crossed

For international applicants, if you get admitted, there will be a section on the top right corner saying something like information for admitted international students. This section should appear on your portal before the official release of your acceptance. Hope this helps.

There used to be 2 checklists whenever I used to login and check. Now there is 1. I don't know if that's positive or negative XD
Seems like it's that way for everyone. So doesn't look like a positive lol.

Any international student with the top right thingy yet, but didn't get a offer yet?

Lmao I don’t even have a clue what these checklists are, I have nothing on mine, so they must be better than nothing
There were two checklists earlier, the ones with ticks showing that the recommendations, scores etc have been received.. there is just one such checklist visible now. I had applied on 6th Jan, btw.

Back