• C++ Programming for Financial Engineering
    Highly recommended by thousands of MFE students. Covers essential C++ topics with applications to financial engineering. Learn more Join!
    Python for Finance with Intro to Data Science
    Gain practical understanding of Python to read, understand, and write professional Python code for your first day on the job. Learn more Join!
    An Intuition-Based Options Primer for FE
    Ideal for entry level positions interviews and graduate studies, specializing in options trading arbitrage and options valuation models. Learn more Join!

Chicago MSFM Uchicago MSFM 2024

Just received an offer. No scholarship tho :(
Congrats for the offer though ! Did you notice a link saying "information for admitted international students" on your application portal today ?

Congrats for the offer though ! Did you notice a link saying "information for admitted international students" on your application portal today ?
I have it now but I'm not sure the link appeared before the status update or not

For those of you who got accepted, does anyone know when they're got the link saying "information for admitted international students"? Was it on Friday?

Congrats all! Mind sharing when you guys submitted your applications? I'm still not seeing anything but guess I was late to the scene as I've applied on 22nd Jan

if you submitted after January 11th you're considered for Round 2 I believe. I submitted mine January 9th, and got asked for my 1st semester transcript which I was able to submit on February 10th, but still got a reply today

So, I have noticed a few things based on the information available on the tracker.
They usually roll out their decisions by the end of every week. If you sort the applications based on the updated date,
it was around 8-9 Feb, then mostly 15-16, and now it's 22-23, so there's no point checking your emails like me :(.

They mentioned in the mail that all applications of round 1 will have received their status by the end of March.

For those of you who got accepted, does anyone know when they're got the link saying "information for admitted international students"? Was it on Friday?
I'm an international student and didn't get this message. However, I did get two emails on the 21st - "Housing Options for Graduate Students" and "Ask Me Anything with Current Students". What is the link about?

The msg "information for admitted students should be on your application portal above the offer link. The two links for housing and AMA are actually really helpful, make sure to attend the session. It is going to be an informative session with the current students and a lot of insights about the program and the city will be provided.

The msg "information for admitted students should be on your application portal above the offer link. The two links for housing and AMA are actually really helpful, make sure to attend the session. It is going to be an informative session with the current students and a lot of insights about the program and the city will be provided.
Can you please provide us with the date of this AMA session? I would assume that they would schedule it soon after they release the results for the final batch of accepted students, ig there is no point in rescheduling multiple AMA sessions for students selected in round 1?

Can you please provide us with the date of this AMA session? I would assume that they would schedule it soon after they release the results for the final batch of accepted students, ig there is no point in rescheduling multiple AMA sessions for students selected in round 1?
I had mine on Thursday, February 22.

Hi, does anyone has a status change as I am expecting another round of results today. Want to check if anyone has anything changed.

where to find status change. i just received mail my application is been considered
Is that on the application management page under status or in the application page itself along with the checklist?

I guess today is also the enrollment date deadline for the first batch of admits?

Back