• C++ Programming for Financial Engineering
    Highly recommended by thousands of MFE students. Covers essential C++ topics with applications to financial engineering. Learn more Join!
    Python for Finance with Intro to Data Science
    Gain practical understanding of Python to read, understand, and write professional Python code for your first day on the job. Learn more Join!
    An Intuition-Based Options Primer for FE
    Ideal for entry level positions interviews and graduate studies, specializing in options trading arbitrage and options valuation models. Learn more Join!

Where to watch World cup for free

Anyone watch the Portugal - North Korea game? It was like watching Varsity against JV.

i left after 2-0 ESP vs.HON...they were literally playing on one half of the field

1276293354_171744e8.jpg

=D> Good stuff and it shows some of the game attitude for specific countries.
I love the German one ... :dance1:

tomorrow is going to be an interesting day, brazil portugal
Great teams but both of them are pretty much guaranteed to make it to the next round no matter of the outcome of their game. I'll definitely watch the game but I do not think they'll be trying too hard, esp. Brazil.

---------- Post added at 03:54 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:52 PM ----------

Italy and France are at the bottom of their groups - what happened to this world ?! :-k

VIVA JAPAN!!!!

Amazing that they were able to score 3 goals today, let alone against a European team. Asia being represented by S. Korea and Japan!

By the way, are there any members that are Japanese in this forum? Just wondering.

I flipped between this game and the Holland-Cameroon game the first 5 minutes but it was clear from the beginning that Japan game was much more interesting.

Great game by Japan, lot of heart. Even though they were playing against a much taller team, the Japanese players seem to have a step quicker.

We have several Japanese members on Quantnet

<object width="560" height="340"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube-nocookie.com/v/Z7TIMpCy8jo&hl=en_US&fs=1&rel=0&color1=0x3a3a3a&color2=0x999999"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube-nocookie.com/v/Z7TIMpCy8jo&hl=en_US&fs=1&rel=0&color1=0x3a3a3a&color2=0x999999" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="560" height="340"></embed></object>

wow.. talk about brain washing.. I'm sure they didn't have the guts to broadcast the smack down by portugal

Courtesy bump for others who, like me, are stuck at work this morning.

Germany 4, Argentina 0. A complete rout. The German speed, teamwork and regrouping are extraordinary. Deutschland uber alles.

Wirelessly posted

That's ok, Spain will put Germany in it's place ;)

I second the espn3 at work

Back