• C++ Programming for Financial Engineering
    Highly recommended by thousands of MFE students. Covers essential C++ topics with applications to financial engineering. Learn more Join!
    Python for Finance with Intro to Data Science
    Gain practical understanding of Python to read, understand, and write professional Python code for your first day on the job. Learn more Join!
    An Intuition-Based Options Primer for FE
    Ideal for entry level positions interviews and graduate studies, specializing in options trading arbitrage and options valuation models. Learn more Join!

Columbia MFE Anything from 2024 Columbia MFE?

In previous years, it seems like they sent out an email saying that applications are under review and start sending out admits near now. Has anyone heard anything from them?

Columbia doesn't take interviews ?
If you look at the Tracker, filter by Columbia MFE, result Accepted and filter by Interview date descending, it shows that applications back in 2021 had interviews. No interviews since then. There are lot of useful information to be mined from the Tracker data.

i've heard nothing. not even an email saying that my application is under review D:

Under the Current Status header on the application portal mine says “your application has been moved to review with the faculty committee” but i never got an email. perhaps they’re not sending them out this year?

Under the Current Status header on the application portal mine says “your application has been moved to review with the faculty committee” but i never got an email. perhaps they’re not sending them out this year?
I see the same when I check, but unsure if that was an update or if its been like that since I completed the application. Also unsure if it is the same message that applicants were receiving other years but hopefully.

Where did you see that? My application page does not have a current status header. Was that header always there?

Where did you see that? My application page does not have a current status header. Was that header always there?
It should be in between the top header when opening your application that states "Application Status for ...." and the Verify Address header.

It should be in between the top header when opening your application that states "Application Status for ...." and the Verify Address header
In my case, all I see there is : "
Application Details
Application Round: 2024 On-Campus Graduate Programs
Application Term: Fall 2024
Application Program: Financial Engineering Master of Science ". Is that normal ?

It should be in between the top header when opening your application that states "Application Status for ...." and the Verify Address header.
Thanks for clarifying. It seems like what you saw on your application is unique to you and other applicants. I would say that is a good sign for you. Take my words with a grain of salt, but maybe the last step to accepting you is to have your profile reviewed by the faulty members.

Mine says the same thing. Right beneath application details.

In my case, all I see there is : "
Application Details
Application Round: 2024 On-Campus Graduate Programs
Application Term: Fall 2024
Application Program: Financial Engineering Master of Science ". Is that normal ?
right after the application program line I have a Current Status header that indicates my application has been moved to review

Back