• C++ Programming for Financial Engineering
    Highly recommended by thousands of MFE students. Covers essential C++ topics with applications to financial engineering. Learn more Join!
    Python for Finance with Intro to Data Science
    Gain practical understanding of Python to read, understand, and write professional Python code for your first day on the job. Learn more Join!
    An Intuition-Based Options Primer for FE
    Ideal for entry level positions interviews and graduate studies, specializing in options trading arbitrage and options valuation models. Learn more Join!

Chicago Booth MiF

The information session today said they’d done a few interviews, they said 15-20 interviews complete with an expected cohort of 100-120

The information session today said they’d done a few interviews, they said 15-20 interviews complete with an expected cohort of 100-120
Is that 15-20 offers being sent out of 100-120 or only 15-20 interviews invites sent out?

Is that 15-20 offers being sent out of 100-120 or only 15-20 interviews invites sent out?
I believe it was 15-20 interviews completed by that admissions officer. From what I was told, there are two admissions officers, both may be doing the interviews and I’m unsure how many, if any, the other has completed.

It does not sound like they are very far along in their process. Given decisions are w/c 4th March, I think it is safe to assume that they will be carrying them out next week.

A side note - there was some subtle emphasis that the programme will have more quant focus than traditional finance programmes. From what I have read, it may be along the lines of MIT (I know very little about that programme so could be off the mark).

Thanks for the info, was much needed. Also, are you sure that the decisions will be given by the 4th of March? As far as I recall they said the decision timeline is till march end.

I have not seen many people posting that they got an interview invite from booth. Is there a separate thread on this that I am missing? What’s the status right now?

I have not seen many people posting that they got an interview invite from booth. Is there a separate thread on this that I am missing? What’s the status right now?
I’ve not heard of any one either, so haven’t let me hopes drop too low yet

Did my interview on Feb 9th. I've seen a couple interviews been sent out at least 10+ within the last couple of weeks.

Back