• C++ Programming for Financial Engineering
    Highly recommended by thousands of MFE students. Covers essential C++ topics with applications to financial engineering. Learn more Join!
    Python for Finance with Intro to Data Science
    Gain practical understanding of Python to read, understand, and write professional Python code for your first day on the job. Learn more Join!
    An Intuition-Based Options Primer for FE
    Ideal for entry level positions interviews and graduate studies, specializing in options trading arbitrage and options valuation models. Learn more Join!

Columbia MFE Columbia MFE Interview

no invitation as well... I guess that's the rejection already??..

@natalia.ochoa.a @deFEd
just emailed the asmissions office and they told me the same as before. if got the interview tab and accepted, which i do/did, then theyre going to reach out to schedule a skype interview. so apparently anyone who hasnt heard yet but has the tab is still in it.

Does anyone else have a Question Tab with a "thank you for your answer", where they never asked a question?

Very straight forward interview, I'd refer to the other posts on the forums here. Mostly seemed like they wanted an idea of numbers for the adcom

got it thanks. found it right before u posted. mines with a career dev person. might be bc i have ft work. idk

Hi Jedison, could you help to ask the admission whether they will continue to send out the invitations? I emailed about the issue but was not replied. thanks for your info!

Hi Jedison, could you help to ask the admission whether they will continue to send out the invitations? I emailed about the issue but was not replied. thanks for your info!
do u have an interview tab? if u do then you're pretty much in

It seems like they sent last year's invitations out over a 3 week period. I think the best course of action right now is to sit tight.

Ah gotcha. Idk but its always possible u might get one.
Hi, thanks for the reply but I have a question. I have just accepted the invitation but the time is missing. How can I find the time for interview, does it come through email?
thanks.

Hey Paul,

Not entirely sure what you're asking. If you were wondering about my previous comment saying invites might still come out, that was just optimism. If you're asking me to email admission for you I have to say no unfortunately. I would wait a few more days for a reply, and if none comes just give them a call. I can tell you that the best time to get someone on the phone is between 10-11 am. This was told to me by the office secretary.

Back