• C++ Programming for Financial Engineering
    Highly recommended by thousands of MFE students. Covers essential C++ topics with applications to financial engineering. Learn more Join!
    Python for Finance with Intro to Data Science
    Gain practical understanding of Python to read, understand, and write professional Python code for your first day on the job. Learn more Join!
    An Intuition-Based Options Primer for FE
    Ideal for entry level positions interviews and graduate studies, specializing in options trading arbitrage and options valuation models. Learn more Join!

Cornell FE Cornell Results

Hi everyone, I just realized my application status went from "In Progress" to "Complete" in the checklist menu. However, I didn't receive any email or can't find any other information. Do you guys know where I should look for the admission result or if I should contact them ? Is anyone in the same situation ? Thank you
My application status also changed to "Complete".. Did anyone find any information on what this means? I feel like it is too late in the cycle for any more acceptances to be handed out. Looking at previous years, it does not look like anyone received an admit in April.

My application status also changed to "Complete".. Did anyone find any information on what this means? I feel like it is too late in the cycle for any more acceptances to be handed out. Looking at previous years, it does not look like anyone received an admit in April.
same here. My application changed to "complete" this afternoon.

Same! I had literally given up. Got an Email!
Congrats! Did you get the email from Victoria Averbukh asking you to be patient? Also did you get an email from her again yesterday to confirm your interest in the program?

Just got an admit as well. Can someone help me in understanding the tuition please?

Last edited:
Congrats! Did you get the email from Victoria Averbukh asking you to be patient? Also did you get an email from her again yesterday to confirm your interest in the program?
No nothing as such.

No nothing as such.
thank you. Interesting, my son has got two emails from her, one in March asking him to be patient and one from yesterday asking him to re-affirm his interest in the program. hmmm... we shall see.

hey folks, I think it's about time we made the decision regarding attending Cornell's FE program. If you're interested in getting to know each other beforehand or discussing any details, perhaps we could start a WhatsApp group chat or something similar? Let me know your thoughts.

For people who still haven't heard back, I think it's fair for us to ask for a refund of our application fee. It's honestly quite disrespectful for them to still not give anything back given we've submitted our applications 5 months ago.

For people who still haven't heard back, I think it's fair for us to ask for a refund of our application fee. It's honestly quite disrespectful for them to still not give anything back given we've submitted our applications 5 months ago.
It seems they're waiting to gauge how many students accept their offers. If too many offers are declined, they might extend a few more admissions. However, I believe they should have waitlisted students who might receive an admission offer.

Back