• C++ Programming for Financial Engineering
    Highly recommended by thousands of MFE students. Covers essential C++ topics with applications to financial engineering. Learn more Join!
    Python for Finance with Intro to Data Science
    Gain practical understanding of Python to read, understand, and write professional Python code for your first day on the job. Learn more Join!
    An Intuition-Based Options Primer for FE
    Ideal for entry level positions interviews and graduate studies, specializing in options trading arbitrage and options valuation models. Learn more Join!

Toronto MathFin MMF University of Toronto 2012 -Entrance Exam

i just got an email from Victoria, saying that I will have an interview on Apr 10th...
I had thought that they have already given out the admissions...i almost give up

i just got an email from Victoria, saying that I will have an interview on Apr 10th...
I had thought that they have already given out the admissions...i almost give up

Wow, they are still interviewing people...never expected it

the waiting is too long...

I wonder why they took it so long, every other schools have released the results already, I don't think UT received as many applications as Chicago, NYU, Baruch, Gerogia Tech, Columbia etc..

Hi, I have just got an email from Petra, offering me admission this morning~:)

Hi, I have just got an email from Petra, offering me admission this morning~:)

Congratulations!
really happy for you.

I think that my application for MMF ends now.

I start moving on now.

Bye guys.

yeah i think i will be rejected, but even if I got admitted later I will not pursue MMF this year and will focus on my GRE for admission to US schools next year

Me too. Mine is on Apr 9th.. I have no other admission yet. So I will not give up this opportunity.

Congratulations!
really happy for you.

I think that my application for MMF ends now.

I start moving on now.

Bye guys.
Hi, Ji Yan:

Thanks!~~
I understand that waiting is suffering. If you really want to know the results, I think you could consider email them, Petra
is very sincere, and I believe she would provide you something helpful.
"if I didn't get emails when they begin to offer ads to international students, I think my application is over." This exactly what I thought a couple of days ago. And I used to decide to ask them for my chance being admitted next week, if what I though really happened.

Since you have the change, just work for that.;)
谋事在人,成事在天。
Please give up until you have tried and done what you can.

Thank you so much, your encouragement really means a lot to me when I feel down.:)

I am in China now, and I have to get outside the "WALLS" to reach facebook, and I will try.
By the way, do you use renren or have a QQ?
No worries! :)

renren? QQ? I have never heard of such things LOOL.

Back