• C++ Programming for Financial Engineering
    Highly recommended by thousands of MFE students. Covers essential C++ topics with applications to financial engineering. Learn more Join!
    Python for Finance with Intro to Data Science
    Gain practical understanding of Python to read, understand, and write professional Python code for your first day on the job. Learn more Join!
    An Intuition-Based Options Primer for FE
    Ideal for entry level positions interviews and graduate studies, specializing in options trading arbitrage and options valuation models. Learn more Join!

Student reviewers of MFE programs

Anyone with a review about Rensselaer Polytechnic Institute's Financial Engineering and Risk Analytics? or about Georgia State university's Mathematical Risk Management program?

I've read the available reviews. Guys at QN deserve special credit, this is a must read for any and all prospective applicants.

I assume you will be accepting more than one review per school ?

Thanks for the compliments.
We do receive multiple review for each program. We don't see any good reason for limiting the number of review per program.

It's essential that prospective students get multiple reviews for a specific program to make an informed decision.

We are working with various programs to establish a framework where QuantNetwork can independently and discretely verify the identity of each reviewer and the privacy of our reviewers are kept confidential.

We just received a review for the UCB MFE program from a long time member on QN.

This review definitely casts UCB in a different light. I am surprised however that this is the first UCB review. With the placement stats they put up year after year, some graduates should have something positive to say about the program

You shouldn't. Nobody should base their decision on one review, however positive/negative. Hopefully, over time, we will receive enough reviews for a given program.

As far as I know, besides the marketing stuff you see online, you hardly see any inside info from people who actually graduated from the program. So this is as good as it gets of having an inside peek.

We have published another review of UCB MFE program from someone who happens to be a long time member on QN.
This will give our members a chance to hear from both happy/unsatisfied customers of the program and this is the ultimate purpose of our reviews.

These reviews definitely remove the veil of Infallibility from some of these programs, and sort of levels the playing field for the paying 'customers'

Back