• C++ Programming for Financial Engineering
    Highly recommended by thousands of MFE students. Covers essential C++ topics with applications to financial engineering. Learn more Join!
    Python for Finance with Intro to Data Science
    Gain practical understanding of Python to read, understand, and write professional Python code for your first day on the job. Learn more Join!
    An Intuition-Based Options Primer for FE
    Ideal for entry level positions interviews and graduate studies, specializing in options trading arbitrage and options valuation models. Learn more Join!

The Master Happy Birthday thread

Oh my gosh...I didn't realize yesterday that today is your birthday...my bad!!! Otherwise we could've celebrated your birthday together yesterday.

Anyway... I hope that you have a wonderful time today and may your wishes come true.

tons and tons love for you from all of us oxoxoxoxoxox :)

HAPPY BIRTHDAY :smt113

Happy Birthday, Maggie! May all your dreams come true!!!

:smt113

Happy Birthday, Maggie! Wish you many happy returns of the day!!!
:smt035

:) :)
Thanks, pal.
Although I am no longer expect my brithday each year, I am very happy today.
And I am always glad to share my happiness (and dessert) with my friends.

谢谢大家!!

(Bridgett, Rushali, I enjoy the time shopping and hanging out with you.) :smt020

Happy birthday! It is such a pleasure to take classes with you (my stomach agrees too :) ). Enjoy this day and may all of your wishes come true!

:smt113 :smt113 :smt113 :smt113 :smt113 :smt113
Many happy returns!

Happly Birthday QN!!

Dear Quantnet:

Although you are only three years old, you have been a very mature and gracious host for all of us who are developing skills and sensibilities in quant finance. You are always here for us 24/7 with the only exceptions when Andy needs to do some little maintenance work on you. You have become our virtual family uniting us altogether even though some of us may reside in different time zones or countries.

We love you so much that most of us feel the need of spending time with you at least once a day, rain or shine. We love sharing our insights, jokes, and photos with you because you are just simply too wonderful. (Your assistant Jennifer once got so interesting and popular and we kinda wonder where she is now though.)

Finally, with all the appreciation for you, we just want to say HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!

:smt113 :smt113 :smt113 \:D/ \:D/ \:D/
HAPPY BIRTHDAY QUANTNET !

WISH YOU A VERY PRODUCTIVE LIFE, HEALTHY AND MAINTAINCE-FREE.

You know, there are many out there that wanna be like you but you are the first and the best :D

Sometimes, you are mad and reply to my http requests by saying "page not found", "this site takes too long to load", "SQL database timed out".....then I can only wait a few minutes for you to cool down and try send you a http request again.

Your twin sister, the front page, is pretty and people look at her a lot these days but most of us spend more time with you, the forum. What else can you ask for ?
Please don't get mad when we need you the most, specially during those online exams.

Dear Quantnet, first, I would like to say, Happy Birthday.
And thanks for right here for me whenever I have questions or anything to share.
:smt058

HAPPY BIRTHDAY DOMINIC !!!

Happy birthday Dominic,

May all your wishes come true and your pimping business prosper.

Last but not least, we hope you enjoy your stay here and look forward to seeing many of your contribution on QuantNetwork
:smt113 :smt038

birthdayballooncake.gif

Dominic,

You have been a BRICK of a PIMP!

Wishing you many happy returns of the day.

Happy Birthday, Noah! Many happy returns of the day.

Happy Birthday Dominic!

May you have health, wealth and happiness!

Best wishes,
Mike

Back