• C++ Programming for Financial Engineering
    Highly recommended by thousands of MFE students. Covers essential C++ topics with applications to financial engineering. Learn more Join!
    Python for Finance with Intro to Data Science
    Gain practical understanding of Python to read, understand, and write professional Python code for your first day on the job. Learn more Join!
    An Intuition-Based Options Primer for FE
    Ideal for entry level positions interviews and graduate studies, specializing in options trading arbitrage and options valuation models. Learn more Join!

The Master Happy Birthday thread

Thank you~~ It's so nice of you guys!!

BTW,
My wish for birthday is get 9821 codes to work! :smt005

Kim... for your birthday, your code will work!!! Good luck with everything and hope that you can find a chance to celebrate!!! :smt035

Happy Birthday, Nelisa (Dec 16)

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU, HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU, HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO NELISA, HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU !!!
:smt113 :smt113 :smt035

Wish you the best of luck, health and happiness.

Birthday_cake.jpg

Happy Birthday, Rushali! It's always been my privilege to be around you!! Thank you for being who you are!

Thanks for the wishes

Thank you everyone for your wishes. I apologize for the late response. Unfortunately, I do not have any internet access at my home. Thanks once again! Thanks Andy for the beautiful cake....hmmmm....and thank you Erich for the video :smt006 ....I feel like getting up and dancing....LOL .

Nelisa.

HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY

HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY RUSHALI!!!!

You know why this is so late....

I hope that you live to see many, many more birthdays and may you get all that your heart desires. Stay cool!

Enjoy your upcoming trip! :smt006

Nelisa.

Sorry my dates are mixed up :smt017

Today is your birthday....HAPPY BIRTHDAY RUSHALI!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :)

Back