• C++ Programming for Financial Engineering
    Highly recommended by thousands of MFE students. Covers essential C++ topics with applications to financial engineering. Learn more Join!
    Python for Finance with Intro to Data Science
    Gain practical understanding of Python to read, understand, and write professional Python code for your first day on the job. Learn more Join!
    An Intuition-Based Options Primer for FE
    Ideal for entry level positions interviews and graduate studies, specializing in options trading arbitrage and options valuation models. Learn more Join!

UCB MFE UCB MFE 2025 Spring

Can you share what you have on the checklist?

Even I have gotten a checklist but I did not get any mail with instructions on how to approach the items in the checklist.

Can you share what you have on the checklist?

Even I have gotten a checklist but I did not get any mail with instructions on how to approach the items in the checklist.
3 Pre-program courses
C++
Python
PDEs
Econometrics
Numerical Analysis
Machine Learning
Their required books list

Deadline for all courses to be completed by Oct except the pre-program courses and instructions that they will reach out for updates regularly. Some of these classes I’ve already taken or even have a research paper on so I might ask to take them off the list.
I also got a preparation checklist that wasn't there yesterday. But I received no waitlist, and the checklist is completely empty. What does this mean?
I had a blank prep page in the dropdown without an accompanying email too for about a week, not sure if its correlated with my result though

Deadline for all courses to be completed by Oct except the pre-program courses and instructions that they will reach out for updates regularly. Some of these classes I’ve already taken or even have a research paper on so I might ask to take them off the list.
Even I have some courses that are already there on my transcript or I have already done them. How are you planning to convey this to them? Should an email suffice?

I have a checklist that says "Books", "Submit Monthly Conditions Updates" and "Take Pre-Programming Course", but still no status update.

I got waitlisted just now without an interview. My preparation list was updated to include many courses that I have already taken in college. Why would I have to take them again?? Anybody has any idea? I'll probably write them an email.

I got waitlisted just now without an interview. My preparation list was updated to include many courses that I have already taken in college. Why would I have to take them again?? Anybody has any idea? I'll probably write them an email.
Did you get an email notifying you of a status update?

Back