• C++ Programming for Financial Engineering
    Highly recommended by thousands of MFE students. Covers essential C++ topics with applications to financial engineering. Learn more Join!
    Python for Finance with Intro to Data Science
    Gain practical understanding of Python to read, understand, and write professional Python code for your first day on the job. Learn more Join!
    An Intuition-Based Options Primer for FE
    Ideal for entry level positions interviews and graduate studies, specializing in options trading arbitrage and options valuation models. Learn more Join!

What sports do quant play and what beers do quant drink?

Almost begginer, lol. Green and green. But because there are not many 25 year old that want to take on this discipline I take classes with the advanced belts. How about you??

Yeah. Anything and everything. Trying to break the world record on boxing a dozen pears within 3 seconds.

Pears are most definitely the toughest. May Joy be in all of your hearts this Christmas season!

Almost begginer, lol. Green and green. But because there are not many 25 year old that want to take on this discipline I take classes with the advanced belts. How about you??
Brown in judo, white in jiu jitsu (just started).

FOOTBALL baby! Live for the pick-6 and the over-the-head catch. And all types of weightlifting, wanna be pulling 5 plates in 2 months. Guess it comes with being Texan.

Drinks - beers, Guinness, Stella, hefeweissebier

Madden 13 is good too. If anyone has Ps3 and wants to get pwned in CoD...madden 12 or 13...uncharted...ncaa football 13.. add me. ID: yourwifesname

sports: handball (beating a bouncy blue ball against a wall; like tennis), tennis, some gymnastics, strength workouts (mostly calisthenics; there's so much to be done with just your body weight), and planning to get into parkour soon.

beer: too many useless liquid carbs, defeats the above.

For those who play tennis, what your racquet and string specs?
I'm on my second racquet, a Head YouTek Radical Midplus similar to this one with Barbolat Pro Hurricance Tour 17 gauge.
Still trying to hit the sweat spot with this.

andy, if you're not sweating, you're either a) not doing it right or b) roger federer :P

i believe mine is the youtek ig speed.

hah, i'm afraid you'll leave me in the dust, as i am not very good at all. and i don't know any places around here, unfortunately. i generally only "play" (and, again, that's generous) every few months when i travel home. the old racket was ~15 years old, so it was time for a new one :)

Back