• C++ Programming for Financial Engineering
    Highly recommended by thousands of MFE students. Covers essential C++ topics with applications to financial engineering. Learn more Join!
    Python for Finance with Intro to Data Science
    Gain practical understanding of Python to read, understand, and write professional Python code for your first day on the job. Learn more Join!
    An Intuition-Based Options Primer for FE
    Ideal for entry level positions interviews and graduate studies, specializing in options trading arbitrage and options valuation models. Learn more Join!

Who you want to win the Superbowl ? Giants or Patriots

Who you want to win Superbowl XLII ?

• The underdog Giants

Votes: 8 53.3%
  • The history making Patriots

Votes: 7 46.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
There will, of course, not be a Giants dynasty - let's not get too excited here, and take the victory against the Pats for what it is: one game to win it all (or not win it ;))...
Yeah... but again... the Patriots lost!!!! :thumbsup:

Great news, Giants fans. Looks like we are set for many solid years ahead. Anyone has Giants season tickets ?

New York Giants defensive coordinator Steve Spagnuolo, who interviewed for the Redskins' head coaching job the past three days, has decided to stay in New York.
Spagnuolo was not offered the Redskins job but his agent Bob LaMonte said "it didn't matter because his heart is in New York City."
"The Redskins were great ... it was a great interview," LaMonte said.
The Giants are also giving Spagnuolo a new three-year contract in excess of $2 million per year, which would make him the league's highest-paid defensive coordinator.
"I appreciated Mr. Snyder giving me the opportunity to visit with him," Spagnuolo said. "I have a great deal of respect for him and the Washington Redskins organization. I was happy to have the opportunity to explore that situation, but I am equally happy to be staying in New York and look forward to continued success with the Giants."

Believe it or not. I bet $10 for the Giants and I won.

I neither live in NY nor am a Giants fan. But I hate the Patriots that much
:yeahrt:, as much as I like the Mannings.

Nearly 300 Patriots 19-0 T-shirts (mostly in XXXL size :D) and caps have arrived in Nicaragua for hundreds of children with a few thousand more yet to come. There's a small photo gallery of the kids enjoying their new shirts at the NY Post link below.

photo06.jpg
photo01.jpg

»www.nypost.com/seven/02142008/ne···7561.htm

Thousands of additional shirts and caps are on the way, as the NFL donates all the unsellable Patriots "championship" gear that was manufactured before the team's historic loss.
The gear is part of a sad, dreamed-up fantasyland that included the team trying to trademark the term "19-0," and "19-0: The Perfect Season" - three weeks before the Super Bowl was played.
Pats supporters tempted the jinx gods even further when staffers from the New York Times-owned Boston Globe authored a snoozer of a book, "19-0: The Historic Championship Season of New England's Unbeatable Patriots."
The book was being sold on Amazon.com as early as late January - a week before the game.

PRICELESS !!!

Back