• C++ Programming for Financial Engineering
    Highly recommended by thousands of MFE students. Covers essential C++ topics with applications to financial engineering. Learn more Join!
    Python for Finance with Intro to Data Science
    Gain practical understanding of Python to read, understand, and write professional Python code for your first day on the job. Learn more Join!
    An Intuition-Based Options Primer for FE
    Ideal for entry level positions interviews and graduate studies, specializing in options trading arbitrage and options valuation models. Learn more Join!

Columbia MFE Anything from 2024 Columbia MFE?

+1 seems quiet this week… have all offers been released? Seems like it’s more competitive this year for this flagship program in Columbia..

I got the current status when I logged in

Your application has been moved to review with the Faculty Committee ….

Got updated earlier I believe

Edit: anyone knows how long till results from this update?

I got the current status when I logged in

Your application has been moved to review with the Faculty Committee ….

Got updated earlier I believe

Edit: anyone knows how long till results from this update?
I have this status changed from more than 3 weeks now.

I had the "application has been moved to review with Faculty Committee" for probably 2-3 months before getting a response. I think you all are way overthinking this header, I'd believe they just change it when they get to your application. In this thread there hasn't been any correlation between that message and getting in.

I had the "application has been moved to review with Faculty Committee" for probably 2-3 months before getting a response. I think you all are way overthinking this header, I'd believe they just change it when they get to your application. In this thread there hasn't been any correlation between that message and getting in.
lmao this is so true.

If this is true then it's even more concerning because it's mid-march and they haven't yet gotten to my application??? I think it's just a system that was designed to reflect a status change but is not well implemented?

Back