• C++ Programming for Financial Engineering
    Highly recommended by thousands of MFE students. Covers essential C++ topics with applications to financial engineering. Learn more Join!
    Python for Finance with Intro to Data Science
    Gain practical understanding of Python to read, understand, and write professional Python code for your first day on the job. Learn more Join!
    An Intuition-Based Options Primer for FE
    Ideal for entry level positions interviews and graduate studies, specializing in options trading arbitrage and options valuation models. Learn more Join!

Columbia MFE Anything from 2024 Columbia MFE?

Are there results tomorrow?

Also I thought you weren’t leaning towards MFE given the lack of career support. what made you change your mind ?
Not sure but hoping some decisions come out since their spring break is over.

Also never said I was leaning a specific way, but just stated what I heard from alumni and such. I think the MFE has more applicable classes that focus on programming so I’m still interested in hearing back.

The program must have been hot this year.. less than 2 weeks till “all results” are released..

Last year people got accepted in early April and even mid April. What makes you think that all results will be released by the end of March (I do not remember if it said so in the application or if we are just speculating)?

It’s on their official website for expected timeline. Maybe there may be a delay like last year. Keeping hopes high but there’s other deadlines

Oh I see now. Until now there have just been two acceptance batches right? The one in mid February and the one in early March? Maybe scaling the number of acceptances based on the people posting here is mot at al correct, but I a hoping they still have more spaces available

Is anyone else still waiting for their application to be moved for faculty review, or am I the only one?

I gave up on the programs that are still pending, seems like there’s a lot of applicants this year

It is just me....or have things been awfully quiet over the past two weeks? Not just Columbia, but every school in general.
Yeah radio silence from Columbia and GaTech, this is just a bit too much of a delay in releasing the decisions in my opinion.

Back