• C++ Programming for Financial Engineering
    Highly recommended by thousands of MFE students. Covers essential C++ topics with applications to financial engineering. Learn more Join!
    Python for Finance with Intro to Data Science
    Gain practical understanding of Python to read, understand, and write professional Python code for your first day on the job. Learn more Join!
    An Intuition-Based Options Primer for FE
    Ideal for entry level positions interviews and graduate studies, specializing in options trading arbitrage and options valuation models. Learn more Join!

Columbia MFE Anything from 2024 Columbia MFE?

Did anyone receive the status update (the current status heading) this week? I've seen some people saying that they got it some time last week, but I don't think anyone got the status update for this week. It appears that the decision release is less frequent than last year as well.

Also, I'm kind of surprised that no one really knows what that heading means even though people talk about it every year. For NYU MFE, people can tell already if a decision has been entered and whether it is an acceptance or waitlist/rejection. welp

Last edited:
Did anyone receive the status update (the current status heading) this week? I've seen some people saying that they got it some time last week, but I don't think anyone got the status update for this week. It appears that the decision release is less frequent than last year as well.

Also, I'm kind of surprised that no one really knows what that heading means even though people talk about it every year. For NYU MFE, people can tell already if a decision has been entered and whether it is an acceptance or waitlist/rejection. welp
I think everyone is way over thinking this status heading lmao

The more annoying thing is, some people have accepted offers from other schools due to the delay, and if Columbia offers them admission later, it will cause further delays for those on the waitlist.

Some people received offer today. Probably a very small batch again since I didn't see any discussions in the forum or any updates on the tracker.

Got offer just now and the current status disappeared yesterday. I was super nervous cuz others said offer will come after few minutes. I was waiting the whole day but nothing happened. Turns out they didn’t send any offers yesterday.

Back