• C++ Programming for Financial Engineering
    Highly recommended by thousands of MFE students. Covers essential C++ topics with applications to financial engineering. Learn more Join!
    Python for Finance with Intro to Data Science
    Gain practical understanding of Python to read, understand, and write professional Python code for your first day on the job. Learn more Join!
    An Intuition-Based Options Primer for FE
    Ideal for entry level positions interviews and graduate studies, specializing in options trading arbitrage and options valuation models. Learn more Join!

CMU MSCF CMU MSCF R2 result?

seems like the 21k scholarship is common, lol. Almost makes me think they know ahead of time they have enough alumni donations to make tuition more like ~50k but then report it as ~75k and give a lot of ppl 21k scholarships to make them feel more wanted even though when it comes down to it u pay the same as other ~50k tuition programs

..well it worked, hah!

I chose NYC when I was applying but now I would really like to switch to Pitts if I decide to attend CMU in the end

congrats to everyone who made it to CMU :) has anyone applied for the 3rd round? any idea when we might get interview calls?

In @NY campus!
To those also admitted, where did you see the scholarship information?

omg!!
i am in.
i thought it was hopeless as i totally messed up my interview.

I checked my MSCF application status, it says waitlisted. Does anybody has any information about it.

Out of curiosity, does everyone that is going to Pittsburgh have 2+ years of work experience?

@believeinmiracles
did Rick suggest you go to the NY campus in the interview then? Apparently some people applied to Pitts but got admitted to NY. I wonder why that happened

Could someone also throw some light on what sort of questions to expect in the interview?

Back