• C++ Programming for Financial Engineering
    Highly recommended by thousands of MFE students. Covers essential C++ topics with applications to financial engineering. Learn more Join!
    Python for Finance with Intro to Data Science
    Gain practical understanding of Python to read, understand, and write professional Python code for your first day on the job. Learn more Join!
    An Intuition-Based Options Primer for FE
    Ideal for entry level positions interviews and graduate studies, specializing in options trading arbitrage and options valuation models. Learn more Join!

Columbia MFE Columbia MFE 2022

Correct me if I’m wrong, but the people last week mentioned along the lines they had an email sent to them prior saying their application is being reviewed by a smaller pool. Did anyone get that?

The portal still says "Your application has been moved to review with the Faculty Committee."
Sigh...

The portal still says "Your application has been moved to review with the Faculty Committee."
Sigh...
I have the same message. But it seems that receiving that email or not doesn't affect the admission result. Some who didn't receive that email still get admission, but I am not 100% sure.

maybe today at night. They say the offer comes at 8pm
I highly doubt it. Based on previous years, it seems like offers come out every 2 weeks. Last year, offers came out on February 9th then 23rd, so this year I would think they will come out on February 11th and 25th. It also makes sense that they will take a week to see how many deposits they got and then send out more offers based on that.

Back