• C++ Programming for Financial Engineering
    Highly recommended by thousands of MFE students. Covers essential C++ topics with applications to financial engineering. Learn more Join!
    Python for Finance with Intro to Data Science
    Gain practical understanding of Python to read, understand, and write professional Python code for your first day on the job. Learn more Join!
    An Intuition-Based Options Primer for FE
    Ideal for entry level positions interviews and graduate studies, specializing in options trading arbitrage and options valuation models. Learn more Join!

Columbia MFE Columbia MFE 2022

The webpage changed for me and the “Your application is still being reviewed….” is now gone. No update on application status though

I just heard back and they require a $4K nonrefundable deposit within a week?? I have only heard back from UCB and Columbia thus far but want to wait on CMU, MIT, and Princeton. Any advice on how to handle the deadlines?

Congrats! I wonder did you guys receive emails or just saw the status changed on the website? Also, do you mind if I ask where are you based?

Congrats! I wonder did you guys receive emails or just saw the status changed on the website? Also, do you mind if I ask where are you based?
Email notifying me of change in application status on portal. I am based in the Bay Area.

Did anyone not based in the US get an admit? Do you think there will be more to follow?
To answer your second question.
There will definitely be more admits. They have a batch of 120+ students every year. And they roll out admits from mid-February to mid-March.

Just out of curiosity, when should we expect to hear about the next batch of results? Only asking because I have a pressing deposit deadline for the 28th

Back