• View the 2024 QuantNet ranking of the Best UK Quant MSc Programs.

• C++ Programming for Financial Engineering
    Highly recommended by thousands of MFE students. Covers essential C++ topics with applications to financial engineering. Learn more Join!
    Python for Finance with Intro to Data Science
    Gain practical understanding of Python to read, understand, and write professional Python code for your first day on the job. Learn more Join!
    An Intuition-Based Options Primer for FE
    Ideal for entry level positions interviews and graduate studies, specializing in options trading arbitrage and options valuation models. Learn more Join!

Columbia MFE Columbia MFE Interview

Even i have the same question but i have already been accepted to the MFE program. Guess it's a system error or something.

Even i have the same question but i have already been accepted to the MFE program. Guess it's a system error or something.
saw this and figured id look again after i got a lil freaked out yesteday when i got the question about other prgrms (which i said no to since ive gotten in elsewhere already) and viola i had an offer waiting!! got in and they still havent emailed me.

id check often if i were people. i know ive been checking a lot

saw this and figured id look again after i got a lil freaked out yesteday when i got the question about other prgrms (which i said no to since ive gotten in elsewhere already) and viola i had an offer waiting!! got in and they still havent emailed me.

when did you get the offer?

I mean how long do you have to wait after you submit the answer?

To accept /decline...till march 5,which we all know is before the mit decisions come out

Yup a notice to log into my online app. Then the acceptance letter was under the offer tab

oh i mean when did you get the offer after you answered that question about alternative program
well i answered the q yesterday morning and as of last niggt there was no offer. then at aabout 915 this morn i logged in and saw the offer.

Yup a notice to log into my online app. Then the acceptance letter was under the offer tab
strange ii never got the email to log in. may have beat the system by seeing the offer. idk

Hi all, new here. Congrats to all that got in already. I got an email request today for the interview, but no "interview" tab. Did this happen to anyone?

I had my interview on Feb 12, but haven't heard anything yet. Does that mean a reject?

Noticed that I have the same question on my app even though I've accepted an offer. I wouldn't rule out admission just because you have it.

Huge bummer on the offer deadline. Now I'm leaning towards denying if only on the prospect of offers from other programs.

I had my interview on Feb 12, but haven't heard anything yet. Does that mean a reject?
I had my interview on Feb 6 and got in yesterday. Ive been wondering if they have meeting we with the interviewers to discuss and mine didn't happen till later than others.

Hi,
I had my interview on Feb, 13 and got my admit few hours ago (mail+offer tab at the same time).
I will complete my bachelor degree by the end of the spring semester, so if there are other senior undergrads here, do you guys know if it is Ok to send a transcript without the grades of the final semester? On the website they say that the final transcript must be sent by April, 14, which is before the finals. (I prefer to ask that here before sending an e-mail, they certainly receive hundreds of questions now).
Thanks

Congrats to all the admitted!!! I guess I won't have such good news as my interview was on february 7th and still haven't received any offer. I thought I had worked very hard to build a strong profile, but I guess I failed :( Good luck to all!!

Back