• C++ Programming for Financial Engineering
    Highly recommended by thousands of MFE students. Covers essential C++ topics with applications to financial engineering. Learn more Join!
    Python for Finance with Intro to Data Science
    Gain practical understanding of Python to read, understand, and write professional Python code for your first day on the job. Learn more Join!
    An Intuition-Based Options Primer for FE
    Ideal for entry level positions interviews and graduate studies, specializing in options trading arbitrage and options valuation models. Learn more Join!

Columbia MFE Columbia MFE Interview

Thanks a lot. Hang in there, results should be all out by early March. The deadline for putting down the deposit is 3/10 for me.

Hi,
Can anyone tell me how to check the Application Status for Columbia MFE

Log onto your application page. If you have received an offer, you will see an Offer tab just like you did with an Interview tab.

Do you guys know if columbia always offers you admission to MSOR if you got an interview but didnt get accepted to MFE? It seems like this was the case last year.

Do you guys know if columbia always offers you admission to MSOR if you got an interview but didnt get accepted to MFE? It seems like this was the case last year.
Did you get rejection mail?

Absolutely positively false. Where did you hear that?

I'm a student. I didn't upload anything on the tracker. Nor did many of my friends. The tracker is a guideline not a rule. I personally know one person who got interviews but no offer.

Last edited:
Hi
I had applied for the MFE program at columbia, I didnt receive any interview call, does that mean I am out.
Also yesterday I received the question tab that whether or not I would consider other MS programs. Please Reply.

Hi
I had applied for the MFE program at columbia, I didnt receive any interview call, does that mean I am out.
Also yesterday I received the question tab that whether or not I would consider other MS programs. Please Reply.

Hi. The question tab doesnt tell anything about the decision coz accepted ppl also have the same tab. However, altho you still have some chances, I honestly think not getting an invitation for an interview with only 1~2 weeks left till the decision deadline (first week of March is what my interviewer told me) is not a good news. Hope you get accepted. Good luck!

Back