• C++ Programming for Financial Engineering
    Highly recommended by thousands of MFE students. Covers essential C++ topics with applications to financial engineering. Learn more Join!
    Python for Finance with Intro to Data Science
    Gain practical understanding of Python to read, understand, and write professional Python code for your first day on the job. Learn more Join!
    An Intuition-Based Options Primer for FE
    Ideal for entry level positions interviews and graduate studies, specializing in options trading arbitrage and options valuation models. Learn more Join!

Football season

I think I lost to Yike (unless the Cowboys defense gets -1 points for the game... a real possibility this year!). He got darn lucky with wes welker and all his players playing against weak defenses. Matt Forte did terrible :(

Rob Gronkowski broke the record for most TDs by a tight end in a single season, and Pats go to 10-3. Hopefully their defense improves considerably over the next 3 weeks though.

hhelll yeah! Although my team isn't playing i would love to see a giants and patriots superbowl rematch.

I would love to see the Patriots lose... the earlier the better

You guys got epic lucky there at the end. First the TD-saving swipe and then the missed 32-yarder.

Hahahaha...wow.

Call it what you want, the fact of the matter is the Pats are going to the Superbowl!!!

You wrote something that you didn't mean :)

Oh I 110% mean't it. I want the rematch and want to see them loose to Giants again. I mean I would have loved to see them loose to Lions but that will prolly happen next year.

Seriously? You're going act like a bang-wagoner and start that nonsense again?

Both the Pats and the Giants are very near the top of my most hated teams in the league. It will be hard to watch this Super Bowl, especially considering my Eagles were one good Sanchez quarter away from being in the Giant's position.

Back