• C++ Programming for Financial Engineering
    Highly recommended by thousands of MFE students. Covers essential C++ topics with applications to financial engineering. Learn more Join!
    Python for Finance with Intro to Data Science
    Gain practical understanding of Python to read, understand, and write professional Python code for your first day on the job. Learn more Join!
    An Intuition-Based Options Primer for FE
    Ideal for entry level positions interviews and graduate studies, specializing in options trading arbitrage and options valuation models. Learn more Join!

MIT MFin MIT MFin Fall 2019 interview invites ?

This doesn't make any sense. Why call now? It's almost midnight (on a Friday) in Europe; early Saturday morning in India and China + they've always kept to the deadline.

Got a call too - 18 month. She told me that they enjoy catching people off guard for some early admits. Was told that we won't get a letter until next week, while they keep rolling out calls. Look out for that 617 area code :) Good luck everyone!

Edit: I'm in the US, got the call around 4:00 pm local time. I have to imagine they knew that it's midnight in Europe/Asia so that's why you haven't gotten anything

Forgive my earlier poor form; been in an almost constant state of anxiety since the QA. Congratulations to all the current admits!

It seems they've also reached out to a few applicants overseas yesterday.
Definitely a surprise given adcom's prior history

It seems they've also reached out to a few applicants overseas yesterday.
Definitely a surprise given adcom's prior history
Makes sense tbh. Better to roll out in batches than all at once, I guess.

Hey all.

Received my call at around 7pm GMT on Friday while doing my grocery shopping.

Based in Ireland.

Got a call Friday at 4pm US EST. 18mo - will request 1 year deferral but will attend if not granted. GL to everyone.

Back