• C++ Programming for Financial Engineering
    Highly recommended by thousands of MFE students. Covers essential C++ topics with applications to financial engineering. Learn more Join!
    Python for Finance with Intro to Data Science
    Gain practical understanding of Python to read, understand, and write professional Python code for your first day on the job. Learn more Join!
    An Intuition-Based Options Primer for FE
    Ideal for entry level positions interviews and graduate studies, specializing in options trading arbitrage and options valuation models. Learn more Join!

New Quantnet forum software

Thanks for the report. Can you see it if you log out?
Can you click on the What's New? at the top and see if new posts are shown?
Can you clear your browser's cache? (Ctrl+F5)

If possible, I would love to see some screenshots of what you are seeing and we will get to the bottom of it.

No_Latest Items_quantnet.png

Didn't know that so many people read the forums but don't register!
Btw, Andy, is this just a map of people who have used the new software so far?

This looks pretty good now. try to get some other color schemes going. I think a darker background will be good on the eyes.

@euroazn
Forum visitors are notoriously known as lurkers. I know people who have lurked for years without sign up. I myself read other forums and only register when I have something to post or want to join the community.
So it's a normal thing. We made it very easy here for people to use our site without forcing them to sign up. And we routinely purge users who have registered but never visited or posted for over a long period of time. We have 20k+ registered members which I trim to around 8K at this time.

As for the map, it's a real-time snap shot of the members using Quantnet at that moment. It will change if you refresh the page.

Back