• C++ Programming for Financial Engineering
    Highly recommended by thousands of MFE students. Covers essential C++ topics with applications to financial engineering. Learn more Join!
    Python for Finance with Intro to Data Science
    Gain practical understanding of Python to read, understand, and write professional Python code for your first day on the job. Learn more Join!
    An Intuition-Based Options Primer for FE
    Ideal for entry level positions interviews and graduate studies, specializing in options trading arbitrage and options valuation models. Learn more Join!

Princeton MFin Princeton MFin Math Assessment

Done. As an FYI for everyone, the email says they have shortlisted around 100 people but not sure if they have sent invite to all 100
Hi, glad you got invited, do you mind sharing your background through DM? I am pretty much sure I have done very well on the math test, but until today I don't receive any email regarding an interview.

Congrats to those who've got interview requests!

Would you guys mind telling how well do you think you did on the Math test? Test seemed easy so was wondering if those who've gotten invites got 11 or 12 right

Hi guys, I was wondering if anyone else received the Alumni Interview email and what that meant?

Is this something different from the admissions interview? Can you please elaborate
Yes, got an email after the admissions interview saying in addition to the normal interview, there may be an alumni interview but it isn’t guaranteed.

Congrats on receiving the alumni interview! when did you get it after the admissions interview? thx

Hey, has anyone received a rejection email from princeton? Would be great if anyone who did can let us know, tnx

Congrats on receiving the alumni interview! when did you get it after the admissions interview? thx
Haven't received the alumni interview, the email just said that this year there might be an alumni interview alongside the normal one. I received the email 2 days after the interview.

Received the alumni invite ~ 2 weeks after my main interview. Also I'd received the main invite before the math assessment - so not sure how strongly they consider the assessment

Does anyone know if Princeton University has sent out all 100 main interviews?

For people who had their first round interview, how long did your interview last? Mine ended early without leaving time to ask her questions. Feels bad lol

Back