• C++ Programming for Financial Engineering
    Highly recommended by thousands of MFE students. Covers essential C++ topics with applications to financial engineering. Learn more Join!
    Python for Finance with Intro to Data Science
    Gain practical understanding of Python to read, understand, and write professional Python code for your first day on the job. Learn more Join!
    An Intuition-Based Options Primer for FE
    Ideal for entry level positions interviews and graduate studies, specializing in options trading arbitrage and options valuation models. Learn more Join!

Chicago MSFM 2023 UChicago MSFM

Checked some forum and found that there is admission released today for students received waitlist on March 10th.

Great to hear Congratulations everyone 😀. I have applied little late. I can expect delay in my application update?

I don't think so. I had applied just one day before the deadline
I applied 10days pass the deadline 😅 as one of the Alumni said admissions are on rolling basis. I didnt wait till the 2nd round and applied. But i see lot of them got their decisions.

I will be inviting a top head hunter who is based in Chicago to be here and do an AMA with QuantNet members. He has been a member here for a long time and is very generous to offer his advice.
Are you guys interested in learning about the job market in Chicago, specially around the hedge fund scene and what skills, degrees are sought after?

I will be inviting a top head hunter who is based in Chicago to be here and do an AMA with QuantNet members. He has been a member here for a long time and is very generous to offer his advice.
Are you guys interested in learning about the job market in Chicago, specially around the hedge fund scene and what skills, degrees are sought after?
Most certainly! Great initiative, as usual.

yes please!

For people with offers - could you please tell me the deadline by which you need to make your decision on the offers?
I applied later than usual, and I'm suspecting Chicago won't inform me of their decision until that deadline...

For people with offers - could you please tell me the deadline by which you need to make your decision on the offers?
I applied later than usual, and I'm suspecting Chicago won't inform me of their decision until that deadline...
I believe every grad program's first round deadline is essentially the same date, which is the 15th of April.

Back