• C++ Programming for Financial Engineering
    Highly recommended by thousands of MFE students. Covers essential C++ topics with applications to financial engineering. Learn more Join!
    Python for Finance with Intro to Data Science
    Gain practical understanding of Python to read, understand, and write professional Python code for your first day on the job. Learn more Join!
    An Intuition-Based Options Primer for FE
    Ideal for entry level positions interviews and graduate studies, specializing in options trading arbitrage and options valuation models. Learn more Join!

Black Friday wishlist

Of course, this isn't really a full-on comparison between Infiniti, Mercedes, and BMW because let's face it, Infiniti has no answer for the E Class or the 7 Series.

Are you forgetting about Nissan's luxury arm, Infiniti? When I was looking, both the 3 Series and C Class fell short of the G37x. That's once purchase I haven't thought twice about.
Well have you drove a Mercedes? I will admit it right away I am probably one of the biggest Mercedes fanatics ever. Still I can claim the way you feel when driving a Mercedes cannot be compared to any other car. I personally like comfort and style and no one provides this the way Mercedes does. Again, no need to argue because I am really stubborn on this topic :) aaaand I would rather even drive BMW than Nissan ;) No offense ;)

None taken :) I'm by no means a Nissan/Infiniti fanboy. I did a fair amount of driving in all three cars but for me, the G37 just came out on top.

If you want to talk about the thrill of driving a car, go drive either a '71 or a '73 Corvette Stringray, then we'll talk. ;)

Mercedes > BMW almost surely so go for C class ;) You will not regret it guaranteed! I drive C class (not the newest ones) in my home country and if you are not some freak fan of BMW for sure you will like the Mercedes better ;) And btw putting Nissan to BMW (not to even mention putting it to Mercedes) is like comparing apples to some crap :D

Lol I don't think you know what a Nissan GT-R is. I would pick it over a Porsche 911 Turbo as majority of car junkies would.

Lol I don't think you know what a Nissan GT-R is. I would pick it over a Porsche 911 Turbo as majority of car junkies would.

Buy a used R34 or Supra, I'm in love with those cars since I was 18 :) Wish they sold them here too.

I would rather even drive BMW than Nissan ;) No offense ;)

wait until the BMW computer tells you the tires are low in pressure and they look fine and you go nuts... or the mouse thingie goes bonkers on you.

(this is my really humble opinion) I'm not a car junkie but I have huge problems with Mercedes and BMW. They are great... if everything is perfect outside, or you are short, or ... a lot of things. Here is my laundry list:

- Mercedes: They suck in the snow... really bad. Also, they are like Panzers, really heavy.
- BMW: look above. and Series 3: too small. New Series 5: small too. Series 7: pray for good weather. They handle great (better than Mercedes).
- Porsche: smaller than a sardine's can. My knees rub my chin.

It's also no secret that you can find leaked Black Friday ads online well in advance. I'm guessing some will already be out since I know some stores already have them on-hand by now.

Let me say again: I personally like comfort and style and no one provides this the way Mercedes does.

Plus SLR>Nissan GT-R for example ;) But again lets not argue and ask questions like "do you know what XYZ is" ;)

Back