• C++ Programming for Financial Engineering
    Highly recommended by thousands of MFE students. Covers essential C++ topics with applications to financial engineering. Learn more Join!
    Python for Finance with Intro to Data Science
    Gain practical understanding of Python to read, understand, and write professional Python code for your first day on the job. Learn more Join!
    An Intuition-Based Options Primer for FE
    Ideal for entry level positions interviews and graduate studies, specializing in options trading arbitrage and options valuation models. Learn more Join!

C++ Online Certificate Students' intro thread

Hi everyone, I'm Zihui. Nice to meet you all!
Objective: To learn C++ for admission to the MFE program and also for a quant internship
Programming experience: Python, R, basic SQL & VBA
Current work: I'm a final-year undergraduate studying quant finance and risk management
Intended pace of program: I hope to complete this program by November

Hey everyone, my name's Arian Berisha.
Objective: To learn C++ for admission to the MFE program and further my skillset/move into more quantitative roles within finance
Programming Experience: Python (Courses from university: Intro to Python (completed), Algorithmic Trading (in progress), and Math for AI (in progress))
Current work: Senior at the Gabelli School of Business, majoring in finance and minoring in math with a concentration in fintech. Currently acting as the IT Portfolio Manager and Quant/Alternatives Strategist for my school's Student Managed Investment Fund.
Intended pace of the program: I hope to complete this program by November-December.

Back