• C++ Programming for Financial Engineering
    Highly recommended by thousands of MFE students. Covers essential C++ topics with applications to financial engineering.
    Python for Finance with Intro to Data Science
    Gain practical understanding of Python to read, understand, and write professional Python code for your first day on the job. Coming soon.
    An Intuition-Based Options Primer for FE
    Ideal for entry level positions interviews and graduate studies, specializing in options trading arbitrage and options valuation models.

Options Primer Online Certificate Students' intro thread

radosr

Baruch MFE Faculty
Hello everyone,

You may call me Marvin. I have a background in math and stat, and is pursuing a career in quantitative finance. Now I am in my gap year after graduating from University and might choose to pursue a Master's degree in Financial Engineering. The most attractive aspect of this course is its emphasize on quant job interviews. Also, I really think 'intuition' (as mentioned in the course name) is the key to master a concept and use it freely.

Hope we could share a great learning experience :)
Hi, Marvin,

welcome! Enjoy our course!

Rados

omartwahir

Options Graduate
C++ Student
Hi,

My name is Omar Twahir. I am recent graduate of math and economics from Florida International University and will be applying to quant masters programs in fall 2020 and this course would help a lot. I also wanted to take this class to get a great understanding on options from experts on the field, just like I did with the C++ courses here on quantnet.

Jianwei Su

C++ Student
Hi everyone, my name is Jianwei Su. I hope we can help each other and have good experience in this course.

Patrick Jarvis

Greetings from Chicago,

A special thank you to those at Baruch who have provided the material and to the TA's who will be available for tutorship. Looking forward to the coursework and hope to continue through the rest of certifications that QuantNet has available to those seeking to gain the competitive edge.

Best,
Patrick V. Campobasso-Jarvis

dstefan

Baruch MFE Director
Patrick - welcome to the course and I fully expect you will find it enlightening and practical. Good luck, Dan

muwenxin

C++ Student
Hello,

My name is Wenxin Mu, I also go by Vincent. I have recently graduated from Babson College and is currently applying to a few MFE programs. I would like to use this course as an opportunity to consolidate my understandings of finance and prepare myself for the upcoming study in MFE.

Nice to meet everybody!

saranreddy

C++ Student
Hello Rados, Everyone

My name is Saran Reddy. I am from Mumbai, India. I will be starting MS in Quantitative and Computational Finance in August 2020. I have an experience of over 3 years in Finance, but not in Quant. I am taking this course together with the C++ for Financial Engineering course so that I can refresh and strengthen my knowledge.

Looking forward to learn more.

k_okrah

C++ Student
Hello all,

My name is Kwame Okrah. I am currently a statistician in the biotech industry (5 years). I have been trading options for a couple of years (nothing too complex). My hope is to build on my intuition on how options work. I look forward to interacting with you all.

Cheers!