• C++ Programming for Financial Engineering
    Highly recommended by thousands of MFE students. Covers essential C++ topics with applications to financial engineering. Learn more Join!
    Python for Finance with Intro to Data Science
    Gain practical understanding of Python to read, understand, and write professional Python code for your first day on the job. Learn more Join!
    An Intuition-Based Options Primer for FE
    Ideal for entry level positions interviews and graduate studies, specializing in options trading arbitrage and options valuation models. Learn more Join!

C++ Online Certificate Students' intro thread

Hi everyone! I'm Xiangning Han I'm very happy to take this course with you guys at QuantNet.

Objective: Getting admission to MFE programs.

Programming experience: Python, Matlab,R, SQL

Current work: Final-year Math Undergrad

Intended pace of program: Hopefully within 8 weeks

Hi! I just found this thread after completing half of the course. It really nice to see so many people here!

Objective: Perpare for MFE admission and I think coding is fun and a useful skill to add to my tool box.

Programming experience: Python, R

Current work: Final-year Physics Student

Intended pace of program: As fast as I can. Maybe in 4 or 5 weeks?

Hello everyone! I feel excited to join you guys in this challenging online course.
Objective: have good command of C++
Programming Experience: Matlab, Python, R, Java
Current Work: Senior Student
Intended Pace: I want to challenge myself to finish this course within 1 month. Wish me good luck!

Hello everyone! I am a student from Hong Kong. So excited to be part of the group.

Objective: Learn C++ for admission into MFE programs

Programming experience: Python, R, VBA, Matlab

Current work: Studying to get into MFE program.

Intended pace of program: By the end of this year.

Hi, everyone!

Objective: Learn C++ for MFE program

Programming Experience: SQL,basic in Python

Current Work: Final year student in Mathematical Finance

Intended Pace: Time is tight for me, so I want to finish it as soon as possible.

Hi, everyone! I'm a student with financial background, hoping to enhance my programming skills and theories. Very excited to meet all you guys here.

Objective: Learn C++ for admission into MFE program

Programming Experience: R, Python(débutant)

Current Work: Graduate from French business school in financial risk management, junior market quantitative analyst in block-chain market

Intended Pace: Hoping to finish all the tasks by the end of 2018.

Hi, everyone! I'm a math and finance student excited to advance my programming skills for MFE admission. I'm excited to learn!

Objective: Learn C++ for admission into MFE program

Programming Experience: Java, Python, R, C++

Current Work: recent grad applying for grad school programs.

Intended Pace: As fast as I can while rigorously learning all the concepts.

Hello Everyone, my name is Jonathan Gonzalez.

Objective: Learn C++

Programming Experience: None

Current Work: Risk Management Analyst. Additionally, studying to get in to a MFE program.

Intended Pace: As soon as possible.

Back