• C++ Programming for Financial Engineering
    Highly recommended by thousands of MFE students. Covers essential C++ topics with applications to financial engineering. Learn more Join!
    Python for Finance with Intro to Data Science
    Gain practical understanding of Python to read, understand, and write professional Python code for your first day on the job. Learn more Join!
    An Intuition-Based Options Primer for FE
    Ideal for entry level positions interviews and graduate studies, specializing in options trading arbitrage and options valuation models. Learn more Join!

CMU MSCF CMU MSCF Round Two

Nope.. not yet.. But I'm guessing that there's a lot of time left for interviews since the official result date is in the first week of April..

Their website doesn't make any disclosure about the date by which all interview invites will be out (for Round 2, that is). May be a good idea to mail the AdCom.

Well, based on Round One, they set interviews for a week or two before the decision notification deadline (30th Jan)... If they do something similar for Round Two, then interviews should be in mid to late March... I posted this in case CMU has deviated from past behaviour... I don't think I'll mail the AdCom before mid March...

some already got interviews and ad awhile ago. but they might ask early decisions. i have no idea about the regular applicants of r2. good luck to you.

Thanks for the update Asagi.

Whom did you speak to ? Did you mail the Adcom ?

135 spots, so many, is it normal?
I do not think 135 spots mean that they sent 135 invitations. Instead, they create more spots to allow flexibility so that most people who got the invitation can choose a suitable time, considering that many applicants are international in different time zones. It's just my guess with no evidence to support at all.

Back