• C++ Programming for Financial Engineering
    Highly recommended by thousands of MFE students. Covers essential C++ topics with applications to financial engineering. Learn more Join!
    Python for Finance with Intro to Data Science
    Gain practical understanding of Python to read, understand, and write professional Python code for your first day on the job. Learn more Join!
    An Intuition-Based Options Primer for FE
    Ideal for entry level positions interviews and graduate studies, specializing in options trading arbitrage and options valuation models. Learn more Join!

Columbia MFE Columbia MFE 2018 Applications

would you take UCB over Columbia?
yup, shorter course duration, amazing career service and smaller class strength. Also given the fact that it starts around 7-8 months later than columbia's course and ends only couple of months later give us more time to save money in the current job.

For those who're in, if you asked for institutional funding/aid on the online application, did the offers come with it ?

Do we really have chance to be in? It's another day without any information.
I think the pattern of sending out the results this year is similar to 2015’s pattern. I guess we should wait to receive the final decision until end of March or early April

I think the pattern of sending out the results this year is similar to 2015’s pattern. I guess we should wait to receive the final decision until end of March or early April
Thank you. You mean that there are still some positions available to us, and the school will send out more ADs in the following days?

Have all the invites been sent out or there still some admission invitations left?
I am not sure. But with the posting in Quantnet and some other forums, I think there should be some ADs available to us and we should wait for it. But I am not sure about it, it's only my guess.

I am not sure. But with the posting in Quantnet and some other forums, I think there should be some ADs available to us and we should wait for it. But I am not sure about it, it's only my guess.
It's highly likely that some ADs are still available. I heard about 20 Chinese undergraduates got admitted yesterday, just like the way they sent interview invitation (most Chinese received interview invitation at the same time, roughly the end of Feb.).

Yeap, still available and not some positions. I guess a lot places still remain. Also not all admitted applicants accept the offers. We are same as being on waitlist.

Yeap, still available and not some positions. I guess a lot places still remain. Also not all admitted applicants accept the offers. We are same as being on waitlist.
Do you know if someone has got the rejection?

It's highly likely that some ADs are still available. I heard about 20 Chinese undergraduates got admitted yesterday, just like the way they sent interview invitation (most Chinese received interview invitation at the same time, roughly the end of Feb.).
Lol. I know this cz I am a Chinese as well. I received the email to complete interview on Feb 22. Really really hope that there are still some positions are available to us.

can we access it also? please share the link
Sharing the link is very easy but the Chinese itself will be the problem. zzz and I told the guys here what I have seen in that forum. So that's the current situation. We still have chance and have to wait for it patiently.

Back